“Well, unfurl your wings and fly into superhuman regions; fear nothing, there is a watch over you; and if your wings, like those of Icarus, melt before the sun, we are here to receive you.” —Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo
nice username :)
but seriously your tumblr is amazing and I would pound it like yesterdays beef to put it bluntly
John Kolvenbach, Love Song
- Beane: You know, there's a theory going around.
- Molly: People will talk!
- Beane: They're saying I made you up.
- Molly: Is that right?
- Beane: That I created you. You're a figment of my imagination.
- Molly: Is that what they're saying?
- Beane: Yeah.
- Molly: What do you think?
- Beane: I think they have it backwards.
- Molly: How do you mean.
- Beane: I think you created me.
- Beane: I used to be flat and quiet. I was wallpaper. I stayed very still.
- Beane: I met you and I became real. I ate and drank, I left footprints. I had Volume. When I entered a room there were more people there.
“How terrible it is when you say I love you and the person at the other end shouts back ‘What?’” —J.D. Salinger, Raise High the Roof Beam, Carpenters
“If there are 200 people in a room and one of them doesn’t like me, I’ve got to get out.” —Marlon Brando